offers PEZAX Bicolor Continuous LED Video Light with Mini Panel, Built-in 4000mAh Rechargeable Lithium Battery, 180 LED Beads, 12W/1200LM CRI 96+, 3100K-5500K, Fits Sony, Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: PDFP2E5JProduct Features:
- New Upgrade & More Powerful - New upgrade in 2020, more powerful. 180 high color rendering SMD LED lamp beads, lumen output is 1200, CRI 96+ make the supplement light effect is softer, brighter and more professional, very suitable for recording video or photography. Built-in 4000mAh rechargeable lithium battery, charging time is about 2 hours, maximum brightness output can run up to 2 hours, minimum brightness output up to 20 hours, suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Brighter & Softer iPhone Sized LED Light - PEZAX LED video light is easy to create the perfect lighting for indoor/outdoor shooting, making photos/videos more attractive. The included 3 opaque diffusers will provide light backgrounds of different colors to facilitate your wedding, interview, portrait, video, macro shooting and other specific projects.
- Adjustable Brightness & Color Temperature - Brightness Range 1%-100%, adjustable in 5% increments. Color Temperature: 3100K (Warm) - 5500K (Cool), in 100k unit increments. The high-definition OLED display will display brightness, color temperature and battery information clearly. You can adjust the brightness and color temperature more easily and efficiently.
- Wide Application - The LED video light can be mounted to any standard hot shoe on a most DSLR camera, Camcorder, tripods and light stand equipped with a hot shoe mount. Perfect for portraits, micro shooting, interview, mobile shooting, vlogging videography, photography, etc.
- Convenient and Lightweight - A DSLR camera holder is included in the box for your convenience. Use unique USB-C and Micro USB charging ports and charging technology to make your work and life more convenient and efficient. All aluminum alloy body structure, lightweight and easy to carry, more durable.
Posted on 08 March 2021, 09:13 AM