offers Santoku Knife, 7 Inch Japanese Chef Knife, Professional Asian Knife, High Carbon Stainless Steel Cooking Knife, Black Nitride Non-stick Coating, SKY LIGHT Black Series Stain & Corrosion Resistant
after coupon +Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Apply Code: 70LN7F48Product Description:
- 🥩【Non-stick Coating】The SKY LIGHT 7-inch Santoku Knife with chemical-free black high-temperature carbonized non-stick coating, resistant to fading, discoloration, rust, heat and impact. Precisely laser-cut stamped knives offer superb quality and value, even when heavy daily use.
- 🍣【Professional German Stainless Steel】The Santoku Knife's handle and blade body are integrated, both made of X30Cr13 stainless steel, which provides more excellent sturdiness and stability. When falling from a height, not easy to break. Higher quality and more professional High Carbon German Stainless Steel kitchen knife than other knives in the market.
- 🍕【Labor-saving】The knife balances the force perfectly and evenly between the blade and the handle. If using the knife a lot often for large quantities of food, a balanced knife ensures far less strain on the arm, labor-saving and time-saving. The edge is crafted with evenly spaced vertical indentations, which creates small air pockets between the blade and food, then easier to push food off the blade for its chemical-free high-temperature carbonized non-stick coating.
- 🍗【Easy Care】Precisely forged cutlery is crafted to resist corrosion and dulling, keeping incredible sharpness and easy care. To maintain the glossiness, please hand wash the knife and dry immediately. This 7-inch Santoku Knife is a staple kitchen utensil is also a Best Gift for your families and friends.
- 🍔【100% Satisfaction】1 year warranty and a 30-day 100% MONEY BACK guarantee: we believe this knife will meet your high satisfaction, and confidently offering a guarantee. Please feel free to contact us if there is any question, and we will respond within 24 hours. Don’t hesitate to buy it!
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 11 March 2021, 02:42 PM