offers USB Computer Speakers -Z ZAFFIRO Desktop PC Speakers Sound Bar, 5W Stereo USB Powered Wired Soundbar for Desktop Laptop Smartphone, RCA/Aux Connection
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: 5T4210319Product Features:
- Connect USB Power Cable and AUX Cord --- This is a plug and play speaker so unless you plug it into your laptop or PC it can’t be recognized. After you plug it in and it is recognized click on the speaker icon and select which speaker you want to use. Keep in mind this is a speaker-no microphone. If you are unable to connect the plug to your computer, you may need to get a USB adapter. You can go online to find adapter kits. ▲With single cable the speaker can't work.
- CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND QUALITY--- The Z ZAFFRIO desktop computer speaker features dual powerful 5w superior sound drivers,dual treble and dual bass that can deliver a stunning sound to your desk and reproduce clear, pleasant sounds.Also,the front of the speaker has a full cover of steel mesh which the sound can pass lossless and provide good protection of the internal parts.
- VOLUME CONTROL --- Conveniently top controls of the computer speaker for instant adjust the volume. Using stereo technology greatly reduces the distortion of the sound. The USB Computer Speaker for power can work with desktops/ laptops/ smart phones / tablets/ Mac/ iPod/ projectors/ Monitors and so on. ★ Tips: For PC use, before purchase, you need make sure that your TV has 3.5 AUX audio output or RCA audio output and USB port ( power supply) ★
- UNIQUE DESIGN --- The slim sound bar is made of metal mesh cover and solid base.The Mini, slim outlook design makes the PC Soundbar more fashionable.The bottom groove design with anti-slip pads can be easy to stable on the computer base ,which will save more space for the desk.
- Why doesn't this speaker work with any of my computers? ★1. Connect the speaker to your computer. On your computer, go to "settings", "system". Click on "sound". Under "sound", you will see a drop down box. Click on the options in the box. If the speakers are correctly connected to the computer, you will see "Speakers(USB 2.0 Device)". Select that. ★2. If you are unable to connect the plug to your computer, you may need to get a USB adapter. You can go online to find adapter kits.
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 24 March 2021, 07:51 AM