offers Wireless Keyboard - iClever GKA22S Rechargeable Keyboard with Number Pad, Full-Size Stainless Steel Ultra Slim Keyboard, 2.4G Stable Connection Wireless Keyboard for iMac, Mackbook, PC, Laptop
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: FWOHBWOMProduct Features:
- MULTI-SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with Windows and Mac OS systems, this wireless keyboard gives the best of both worlds, letting you use either Windows or Mac keyboard layouts depending on your preference. All you have to do is change the USB receiver between the devices you want to connect to and press Fn+Q/W keys.
- EASY SETUP AND STABLE CONNECTION: Simply insert the USB receiver into your computer, open the keyboard's on-off switch, and then you can use it instantly. The wireless 2.4GHz technology provides a powerful and stable connection without delays, dropouts, and interference, giving you the freedom to move up to 33 feet away.
- FULL SIZE & ULTRA-SLIM KEYBOARD: The iClever wireless keyboard is a full-size design and includes a numeric keypad which makes typing easier and more comfortable than other keyboards. Its layout is industry-standard which features hotkeys like Mute, play/pause, backward, and forward, helping you to increase your workflow and productivity. The wireless keyboard's slim design (14x4.9x0.7 in) ensures that it can be tucked easily into a backpack or the secondary pocket of your laptop's bag.
- QUIET SCISSOR SWITCH KEYS: Scissor-switch construction keys, silent to press and rebound quickly, effectively improve your work efficiency. With a stable scissor mechanism beneath each key. This wireless keyboard provides a remarkably comfortable, precise and sensitive typing experience.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE & AUTOMATIC SLEEP MODEL: Engineered with a rechargeable battery that lasts a full 90 hours of typing on just a 2 hr charge. In the absence of an operation, the keyboard will go into sleep mode after 10 minutes to save energy, just press any button to wake it up.
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 01 April 2021, 07:38 AM