offers TACKLIFE A6 Plus AC/DC Tire Inflator, Portable Air Compressor with LCD Digital Pressure Gauge up to 150 PSI for Home 110V AC and Car 12V DC, Car Air Pump for Inflatables with LED light
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: 2O3L9YJCProduct Features:
- 𝑨𝑪/𝑫𝑪 𝑬𝑨𝑺𝒀 𝑻𝑶 𝑼𝑺𝑬 - The inflator not only has a DC interface, but also an AC interface and AC power cord. It can be connected to both the car cigarette light plug and the household 120V wall outlet, which is more convenient to use. The product can easily meet your needs whether it is for travel or home use.
- 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑨𝑰𝑹 𝑷𝑼𝑴𝑷&𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹 - The maximum measurement pressure of the air pumps is 150PSI. Able to inflate the P195/65R15 car tire from 0 to 35psi within 4min. The built-in blower can not only inflate but also deflate. Use the air pump to fully inflate a queen-size air mattress in 75 seconds and deflate it in 65 seconds.
- 𝑴𝑼𝑳𝑻𝑰-𝑭𝑼𝑵𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑫𝑰𝑮𝑰𝑻𝑨𝑳 𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀 - Pressure gauge has multiple pumping modes to choose from, and it has a wide range of applications. It can pump car tires, motorcycle tires, bicycle tires, and balls. You can also use free mode and blower mode. You can choose the pressure unit (PSI, BAR, KPA, Kg/cm²) according to your habits. The tire compressor can preset the pressure value and automatically stop when the preset value is reached, making it safer to use.
- 𝑨𝑫𝑽𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑫 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑵 - Streamlined design, exquisite appearance. The car pump has a handle for easy carrying. The LED light has three modes, the light is soft and not dazzling, and it is very child-friendly. The unique design allows accessories to be stored inside the product without taking up extra space. Press the start button to start instantly, without waiting.
- 𝑾𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑮𝑬𝑻 - TACKLIFE A6 plus tire inflator, AC power cord, extension nozzle, 15A backup fuse, ball needle, schrader-presta valve adaptor,nozzle adaptor, hose adaptor, and user manual. Our after-sales customer service is available at any time. Please feel free to contact us for help.
Posted on 14 April 2021, 08:00 AM