offers Jamo S 809 Floorstanding Dolby Atmos Ready Speakers, Walnut, Pair W/2 Speakers
(reg $962) with free shipping.Product Description:
The S 809 is our Jamo Flagship Dolby Atmos tower speaker. Three impressive 127mm (5") Aluminized Polyfiber Woofers and a 25mm (1") Soft Dome Tweeter deliver an amazing acoustic performance. Each speaker includes a patent-pending connection points atop the cabinet for seamless integration of the S 8 ATM topper to deliver the overhead effect of Dolby Atmos.
- Premium Performance
- The 1" soft dome tweeter provides smooth, refined high frequencies, with three 5" aluminized polyfiber woofers for balanced, cinematic low end. The integrated WaveGuide focuses the high frequency sound for dynamic, true-to-life reproduction, while the front-firing tube port allows for better low frequency extension with placement flexibility.
- Seamless Dolby Atmos Integration
- Elegant metal fasteners atop the cabinet provide a chic, modern industrial look, but also serve as a connection point for the S 8 ATM Dolby Atmos elevation speaker.
- This patent-pending design allows for all of the wire connections on the back of the floorstander, avoiding unsightly and messy speaker wire going all the way up to the Atmos module - for cinematic, completely immersive Dolby Atmossound while preserving the beautiful aesthetic of the Jamo Studio 8 Series.
- Completely New, Completely Modern
- The new Jamo Studio 8 series has been completely reimagined to live seamlessly in modern, premium environments. Contemporary material and finish choices accentuate the clean, minimalist lines of this European design, while the compact cabinet designs are an ideal solution for urban living environments around the world.
- More Bass + Less Space
- Front firing tube port improves low frequency extension while maximizing placement options.
What's in the box:
- 2x S 809 Floorstanding Dolby Atmos Ready Speakers (Walnut)
- Jamo 1 Year Limited Warranty
- 2 x Jamo S 801 Bookshelf Speakers (Walnut)
- Jamo S 81 CEN Center Speaker (Walnut)
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 14 May 2021, 08:13 AM