offers Proscenic A8 Smart Air Purifier, CADR 220 m³/h, H13 HEPA Filter 4-Stage Filtration for Pet Smoker, Remove 99.97% Odor Smoke, WiFi Air Cleaner for Home Living Bedroom Large Room Office
after code with free shipping.
Apply CodE: TXML5GJXProduct Features:
- High-Efficiency Air Purifier: UPV 1.0 purification technology makes the CADR value of A8 reach 220m³/h （Dust/Pollen/Smoke）CARB Certified, which means that it can purify a room up to 430 ft² and circulate room air over 3 times per hour.（The strongest performance at the same price）
- Smart Control: Monitor and control your home air purifier anywhere with the ProscenicHome App. Note: This ProscenicHome app supports only 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.
- Advanced 4-Stage Filtration System: Equipped with 4 levels of filtration system - Pre-filter, Nano Filter, Activated carbon filter, H13 True HEPA filter, the A8 air purifier can capture 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 m,such as dust, pet dander, smoke, pollen, odors, etc.
- Timer and Schedule: Schedule the start time, end time, or customize various fan speed for the different time periods through the app. if you want to set timer, please follow the prompts to connect the air purifier to the phone.
- Air Quality Sensor: With a built-in sensor design, it can detect the air quality and show different colors according to the quality of the real-time air. The green light means good air quality, red light means very bad air quality, and the yellow light means bad air quality, with which you can feel the change of the air quality clearly.
- No ozone: A8 air purifiers are 100% ozone-free products. UVC light and negative ions used by other brands may produce ozone, which is especially harmful to children and asthma sufferers.
- Automatic mode: real-time monitoring of air quality, and automatically adjust the wind speed according to the air quality. When the air quality is good, it runs quieter, and when the air quality is bad, it runs the second gear with stronger purification ability.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 27 May 2021, 06:19 AM