offers Vivefox Upgraded PS5 Controller Charger, Dual Charging Dock Station for Playstation 5 PS5 Controller with 5V/1.2A Fast Charging Cable, Playstation 5 Charging Station with LED Indicator
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: HRVDSJZMProduct Features:
- [Dual Charger for PS5 Controller] :The Vivefox Charger Docking Station is specially designed to charge 2 PS5 controllers at the same time. The dual charging dock ensures never to run out of battery power when you are about to score the winning point, to keep you in-game longer, and save you time so you can have more fun.A must-have PS5 accessory.
- [Fast Charging Speed] : The PS5 Controller Charger supports rapid charging for 2 controllers, quickly charged within 3 hours. Switching to a backup controller in the middle of a game will be easier for gamers. Save your time and get more fun. (Please note: Only if the input power source is at least 5V/1.2A, the controllers can be fully charged with in 3 hours.)
- [Intelligent Protection] : Built-in intelligent chip and high-quality components design can prevent over-current, over-heated,over-voltage, short-circuit. Never overcharge your PS5 controllers.4 anti-Slip rubber pads keep the charger in place, which protects your PS5 charger dock from shifting and falling. It is a perfect solution for professional gamers!
- [LED Indicator] : Distinct dual colored LED light indicator showing charge status. The blue light indicates that the P5 controller is fully charged, the red light indicates that the P5 controller is charging. Specifically designed to compliment your PS5 dualsense controllers. Let you know the charging status at a glance.
- [Easy to Use] : This PS5 Controller Charger upgrades direct charging and eliminated the USB dongles, providing a simple and fast way to charge and store your PS5 DualSense controller. The charging cable and the charging dock are connected together, which is convenient to carry and store, and never look for a charging cable anymore.
Posted on 31 May 2021, 10:53 AM