offers Power Strip with USB, VEMOOM 3 Outlets and 3 USB Ports 6.5Ft Long Extension Braided Cord, Overload Surge Protector, Mountable Flat Plug Extension Cord, Charging Station for Home, Office, Room
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: V734CY9MProduct Features:
- ⚡【One for All】Power Strip with 3 Sockets and 3 USB ports perfect combination, 3 AC outlets and 3 USB high-speed charging ports enable you to power up 6 devices simultaneously. Each USB port can detect and deliver an ideal input current of up to 5V/2.4A , ideal for charging office and household appliances.
- ⚡【Smart USB Charging Ports】 The small usb charger has 3 USB ports( 5V/2.4 Max Each Port ) with smart IC charging technology, will automatically identify the connecting devices and output optimal charging speed for your devices. Your can use it to simultaneously charge your cell phone, tablets, power bank, etc.
- ⚡【Multi Safety Design 】ABS PC fire-retardant material, all-round protection to keep you and your devices safe. 100% pure copper wiring, and flame retardant casing which is able to stand temperature up to 1382℉(750℃). Within child safety door design which can prevent children from accidentally touching, and the plug and socket are equipped with a fuse, which is 100% designed in accordance with US safety standards
- ⚡【Newest Braided Cord Design】VEMOOM power strip adopts the latest braided wire design. The braided wire will not crack, and will not be twisted or knotted. The appearance is more textured and well designed. With our built-in copper wire, it has a better current carrying capacity Support 15A MAX, and we will equip cable tie in the packing so that you can use and put away anytime, anywhere.
- ⚡【Anti-slip Mat and Key Hole Slots Design】 The extra space between each AC outlet, you can insert a larger plug. And there are 2 key hole slots and four Anti-slip mat on the back, which can be used on the wall, suitable for more scenes such as office and home use. The design is compact and does not occupy space.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 18 June 2021, 09:17 AM