offers Philips - Hue Play HDMI Sync Box - Black
with free shipping.
- Sync your Philips Hue lights to your TV screen
- Create an immersive media experience via the Philips Hue Play HDMI Sync Box, making your lights dance, flash, dim, and brighten in sync with the content on your screen.Fast and seamless light experience
- Experience zero delay as your lights sync to the content on your TV screen - whether you're playing movies, music, or games - creating a truly immersive media experience. Watch your favorite content like never before with the sync box.Use with any Hue color-capable light
- The sync box works with all Philips Hue White and color ambiance bulbs or fixtures. Bring your media to life by adding up to 10 Philips Hue color-capable lights to your setup and enjoy immersive lighting effects.Connect up to 4 HDMI devices
- Supporting up to 4K, the sync box features four HDMI inputs that allow you to connect media devices, such as gaming consoles or streaming devices, to sync to your Hue system.
- The sync box detects which device is actively playing on your TV screen and automatically switches to it. Configure these and other settings in the Hue Sync mobile app or by using the button on the sync box.Easy to install, set up, and use
- A simple setup allows you to easily connect to your Hue Bridge and use your sync box immediately with any TV and any HDMI device.
- Control your entertainment experience and sync box any way you want - via the app, on-product control button, or by programming your TV remote with custom commands.Personalize settings in the app
- Make your entertainment media experience your own. Use the app to change your light settings, such as the brightness and speed of the effects, as well as define default start-up settings.Hue Bridge and color lights required
- The Hue Bridge, the heart of your smart lighting system, connects your Hue White and color ambiance smart lights to your app and the sync box, allowing you to customize and save your light settings when syncing.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 25 June 2021, 11:41 AM