Avaliable on the Appstore Avaliable in Android Market / Google Play
Avaliable on the Appstore Avaliable in Android Market / Google Play
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
Buy

$27.91 60% of American Homes Are "Sick"! Safe T Air Natural Purifier

1Sale offers 60% of American Homes Are "Sick"! Safe T Air Natural Purifier for $27.91 (orig. $69.99)

Plus Shipping

DANGERS OF INDOOR AIR POLLUTION

The EPA estimates that nearly 60% of all American homes are "sick" - this means that the air inside them is considered hazardous to breathe. Considering the well reported dangers of mold indoors, it's time for safer air, with Safe T Air.

Safe T Air is a mold neutralizing gel that is truly amazing that helps rid your home of odors, mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus. Safe T Air cleans the air naturally with the essential tea tree oil - nature's most powerful antiseptic, anti-bacterial and deodorizer.

Simply place the Safe T Air Gel Tubs in the affected area, or as close as possible. Once opened, natural evaporation occurs and Safe T Air starts working immediately to neutralize and sterilize mold. Safe T Air is not a perfume that conceals mold; it attacks the mold spores neutralizing the adverse effects leaving a cleaner, fresher, healthier place.

Safe T Air mold neutralizer is non toxic, non allergenic and non-staining. Safe T Air is a bio-degradable, environmentally friendly, natural product with natural Tea Tree Oil, the world's most powerful natural antiseptic. Best of all Safe T Air is economical and easy to use. Each 14 oz. unit covers 400 square feet.

Benefits & Features:

  • - Prevents mold growth and reduces existing mold up to 98%
  • - Self contained packaging allows you to easily place in affected area
  • - Starts working immediately using the existing air movement indoors
  • - Designed to last up to 3 months providing protection for pennies a day
  • - No hazardous chemicals, non-caustic
  • - Simple and effective, all natural, easy to use and works quickly

INGREDIENTS:

Water, Tea Tree Oil, Emulsifier, & Coloring

*Safe T Air is safe and all natural but it may be harmful if swallowed. We recommend keeping it out of reach of children and pets.

Category: Home & Kitchen

Posted on 12 July 2021, 10:08 PM
1Sale Deals
posted by 1Sale Deals
12 July 2021, 10:08 PM