offers Fruiteam 2-Person Sleeping Pad
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 557DR66XProduct Features:
- EXTRA LENGTH: FRUITEAM inflated pad allows you to lie completely on it without exposing your feet. The 4.15" extra thick sleeping mat protects you from hard ground and cold conditions, providing an excellent outdoor experience. When it is fully inflated, you get an extra-long camping air mattress which is measure and by 81.5"(L) x 56"(W)x 4.15"(H).
- EASY TO INFLATE & DEFLATE: It only takes 1-2 minutes to inflate with a manual pump(DO NOT OVER INFLATING), and even a child inflates it easily! Double-layer valve design allows the sleeping pad quickly to inflate without air leakage all night, and deflate easily. There are 3 ways to inflate, by a manual pump, inflatable bag, or mouth blowing. Get your camping mattress go outdoor together!
- COMPACT & LIGHT: The camping pad can easily put into a backpack, portable to carry outdoors. Folded size is only 8.5"x7"x15" and weights 4lb! The camp air mat features an attached pillow to save the trouble of carrying an extra pillow, giving your head and neck ample support. Pack it into the extra large storage bag to go backpacking, hiking or camping！Note: Please protect the pad from over inflating and exposure to direct sunlight or strong light.
- DURABLE & COMFORTABLE: This is the best mat of all! The sleeping mat has passed the test report, environmentally-friendly, does not contain any noxious substances. Using outdoor grade materials, it is made of 240T polyester pongee fabric with waterproof coated PU. It's wear-resistant and to keep warm, to protect you from the wet cold ground in the most extreme conditions. Say goodbye to the discomforts of traditional sleeping mats, start your traveling!
- PREMIUM AFTER-SALES SERVICE: FRUITEAM is aiming to provide best quality product and service for customers, if you have any questions about our products or FRUITEAM, please feel free to contact us and we will respond quickly to help you within 24 hours.
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 23 July 2021, 02:39 PM