offers J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
(reg $6.89). Eligible for free super saver shipping.Product Features:
- J-B WELD ORIGINAL: The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-B Weld Original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured, J-B Weld Original can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld Original’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld Original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, J-B Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
- Will set in 4-6 hours, and cure in 16-24 hours
- Waterproof, petroleum, chemical, and acid resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Stong and nontoxic after it has set and temperature resistant up to 500F
- Tensile strength is 3,960 PSI
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 28 July 2021, 05:54 AM