offers AHK Car Cup Holder Universal Tablet Mount
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: Z98QBZNQProduct Features:
- 【EASY TO USE】Designed to effectively be inserted into any standard cup holder between 2. 44" to 3.14". Stable viewing platform due to extra-strength 9.8-inch arm; Simple to install - adjustable base fits perfectly. The base can fit vehicle cup holders from 2. 44 inches up to 3. 14 inches; Protective- soft holder grips/backing will not scratch your Device.
- 【CUP HOLDER 】 Designed to be inserted into standard cup holders with a diameter between2.5" And 3.7" And robust design minimizes vibrations. Does not block the dashboard view, AC nor CD slots. Expandable base fits most cars, automobiles, recreational vehicles, trucks and other vehicles with standard size round cup holders. Tool-less, simple, easy installation and removal in seconds.
- 【360 DEGREES OF OMNIDIRECTIONAL VIEW 】Twist and maneuver your tablet however you desire due to the rotatable cradle mount, which safely locks your smart device into place to accommodate practically all widescreen app behavior, especially, when you want to discover the advanced rout details within navigation apps like Apple Maps, Google Maps, or Waze, etc
- 【EASILY ADJUSTABLE】his tablet stand is an ideal front seat companion that has an adjustable cradle and robust design minimizes vibrations. Does not block the dashboard view, for any parent who has kids, they will appreciate the option to place the cup holder mount in the backseat to providing limitless hours of distraction and entertainment. A good distance from the back seat will protect your child's eyes
- 【SAFE & SECURE】Designed to keep the device steady and secure during car rides. Solid construction for minimizes road vibration for stabilized viewing. Whether you are an Uber, Lyft or Taxi Driver or merely the modern-day driver who is being pressured by the disorganization of cables, Let this iPad cup holder mount take care of your frustration and enhance your driving experience
Category: Cell Phones & Tablets
Posted on 04 August 2021, 07:24 AM