offers Wooden Wobble Balance Board, Oval Balance Board Training with TPE Non-Slip Mat, Exercise Board for Physical Therapy, Home Gyms-Send 1 Grip Ring for $14.94
(orig. $29.89) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping With Amazon Prime.
Apply Promo Code 50X9AMNR At Checkout
- [Improve Body Core Strength]:This balance board can help strengthen your own muscles and tendons exercise your core strength, improve the coordination of your limbs, and enhance your sense of balance.The balance board is also suitable for use at home or in the gym to exercise the core parts of the body. It is very suitable for rehabilitation, physiotherapy, and balance training.
- [Safe Design]:The balance board adopts a non-slip design, the upper layer is sandpaper with strong friction, and the lower layer is a support column with non-slip design ABS material. At the same time, a non-slip mat is provided to ensure that you will not fall during exercise.
- [High Quality]:The thickness of the balance board is 1.8 cm, which can support people of 300 pounds. Instead of the traditional circular design, the balance board is oval, which can better accommodate your feet and maintain balance.The balance board very suitable for beginners.
- [lightweight&Multfuction]:The balance board adopts a lightweight and portable design, suitable for use in various scenes such as home, gym, outdoor, etc., suitable for adults, children, and rehabilitation, suitable for strengthening, rehabilitation, strength and balance exercises.At the same time, we present a manual with the product, which introduces the various uses of the balance board in detail, which is convenient for you to exercise each part of the body.
- [Notice]:We also provide the grip ring to esercise your finger.The grip ring have 2 level(40lbs and 60lbs) to exercise your finger .When using the balance board, children must be accompanied by an adult. When the balance board gets damp, the upper sandpaper and wooden board may be damaged, please pay attention to moisture.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 08 August 2021, 10:08 PM