offers GOCOM Walkie Talkies for Kids, Kids Toys Handheld Child Gift Walky Talky, Two-Way Radio Boys & Girls Toys Age 3-12, for Indoor Outdoor Hiking Adventure Games for $11.04
(orig. $19.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping With Amazon Prime.
You must clip the coupon on the product page and apply the promo code at checkout to get this price.
Apply Promo Code 1552MV8I At Checkout
- Enhance the fun of interaction - Games between friends are always fun, and our walkie-talkie can create a lot of gameplay. The clear sound quality is that we use professional anti-interference voice technology to reduce noise and protect children's ears.
- Adorable design - Apart from a “blinking eye” during usage, it is made by durable and environmental friendly material, which is cute, small, lightweight and it has 5 ft Anti-fall for kids. With ergonomic design for easily grasping, GOCOM walkie-talkie are also easy to carry around with lanyards and belt clips, whilst still resisting to wear and tear to provide kids with endless entertainment!
- Easy to use - This walkie-talkie has easy-to use features that very suitable to kids. It has long battery life, automated shut-down for energy saving, call tone, channel scan, automatic channel lock, low battery alert and more to explore. Kids can simply press PTT key to talk using built-in microphone and stay connecting with friends and families. It has 9 channels with lots of private code to facilitate a good communication!
- Smart & Safety - It also can assist parents to have real-time monitoring of children, prevent kid-lost cases, and communicate instantly in case kids need immediate assistant. The radio battery door is also come with a tight screw that can prevent children to open up the battery.
- An amazing gifts for age 4 and above - GOCOM walkie-talkie is a creative electronic gadget for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Birthday present. It is very suitable for kids at age 4 and above. Let the kids have this amazing gift and enjoy while learning how the radio frequency bring them a distance communication!
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 28 August 2021, 10:08 PM