offers Nvtias Surge Protector
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
Apply Code: 30SRJX8GProduct Features:
- Multif-unction USB Wall Outlet:Fit duplex outlet perfectly, just plug in to use. You get 12 AC outlet splitter (4 ways) with wide space ,3 USB (smart 3.4A total) fast charging ports; 1680J Surge protector wall mount, 15A Current Limit switch, Safety ground indicator Light, surge protection indicator light, 2 hanging hole for all types of Standard Electrical Outlets, like duplex outlet, GFCI outlet, Decor outlet, USB receptacle. Can use screws to secure it onto standard Electrical Outlets.
- Faster USB charging ports: 3USB charging ports (total output DC 5V/3.4A), the USB ports will detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest charge speed up to 2.4A ( 5V/2.4 Max Each Port), compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Kindle and most USB devices.
- Outlet Extender: 4 ways design, with 12-outlets Splitter in limited space, you can easy to fit 12 standard plugs or 6-8 adapter plugs at the same time,15A overload protection switch automatically turn off when the loaded total current is over 15A to preventing the over current incident.(push RESET button to reset). safety ground indicator and surge protection indicator light makes it safer to use.
- Surge Protection Circuits:1680 Joules Surge protector with overload protection protects against spikes and fluctuations,Three complementary Surge Protection Circuits, TVS(transient voltage suppressor) MOV(metal oxide varistor) GDT(gas discharge tube), with response speed less than 1Ns, its response time is much shorter than the traditional MOV surge protector circuit, It truly provides great protection of your precious plugged-in devices
- Simple to Install: With mount screw and stabilizing rod design, it can be fixed firmly to the wall, you don't need worry about falling off; The walll outlet extender can fit for standard outlet, decorator outlet.Warranty &Note:30-day return or refund and 12-month replacement, you can purchase with confidence.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 30 August 2021, 08:15 AM