offers Cangshan - X Series German Forged Steel Santoku Knife
(orig. $54.99) with free store pickup.
- German Forged Steel
- Hand crafted full tang knives forged from tight grained, X50CrMoV15 German Steel for incredible durability, stain resistance and exceptional edge retention. USPTO Patented Design.Blade Features
- Each blade goes through an (ultra6) stage heat treatment ensuring every blade maintains it strength and function. Hand sharpened to a 16-degree angle per side.Knife Handle Details
- Well balanced 5.5" handle and 7" blade with HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale. Oval depressions on the blade create air pockets that eliminate drag, facilitating even carving.Multiple Uses
- This Santoku is the most versatile knife and can be used for mincing, slicing, chopping vegetables, slicing meat, and disjointing large cuts. Works well for heavy kitchen use.Certified and Warranty Details
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) Certified. Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Wash knives with warm water and a little detergent, rinse carefully and dry with a towel.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 06 September 2021, 07:33 AM