offers Aduro U-Drive Plus HD DVR Dash Camera for $11.99
(orig. $69.99) +Free Shipping
$5.99 Shipping or Free Shipping for Amazon Prime Members.
Adding a dashboard camera to your car can record accidents or protect yourself from offensive drivers.
- Portable size with a 2.4" HD display screen, easy to store or carry.
- Video resolutions: 1920x1080, 1280x720, Low light compensation, ensuring high video quality even for driving in the evening.
- One-button picture taking at the resolution of 5M pixels.
- Camera view angle of 135° with a rotatable arm, providing very wide view.
- Record video with the choices of 480p, 720p and 1080p at 30fps frame rate
- External Storage support: Up to 32GB TF card
- Manually adjustable brightness, contrast, white balance settings.
- Low light compensation ensures good video recording quality even in the evening
- Multiple languages Supported user interface languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- Supported computer operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.
- Seamless video recording in loop to ensure the efficient use of storage, which overwrites the unlocked oldest videos with the latest videos automatically.
- One-button audio recording on/off for privacy protection concerns.
- Manually adjustable microphone sensitivity when recording audio.
- Ignition detection: The device is automatically turned on and recording when the engine starts, and automatically turned off shortly after the engine is off.
- Motion detection: The device automatically pauses video recording 30 seconds after the vehicle stops moving, and automatically resumes recording when the vehicle starts to move.
- Vibration detection: In parking, the device is automatically turned on and recording when a vibration is detected.
Shipping Note: Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, and APO addresses is not available for this item
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Aduro
Posted on 07 September 2021, 10:08 PM