offers ENGiNDOT Non-Contact AC Voltage Tester, Voltage Tester with Dual Range AC 12V-1000V/48V-1000V, Live/Null Wire /Circuit Tester, Electrical Tester with LCD Display, Buzzer & Light Alarm for $11.99
(orig. $23.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping With Amazon Prime.
Apply Promo Code EZDTTCTU At Checkout
- [Non-Contact & Safety]- The voltage tester pen detects voltage in a non-contact way, and insulation operation can ensure the safety of testers. Safety Compliance: CAT.III 1000V CAT.IV 600V; CE, FCC.
- [Adjustable Sensitivity & Dual Range Tester]- The multimeter accurately detects standard and low voltage (12-1000V AC / 48-1000V AC), which is more sensitive and flexible. Low sensitivity can probe power supply lines such as power boards, desk lamps, computers, etc., and high sensitivity can detect buried walls and internal wiring detection (depth ≤ 1.18 inches). The electronic pen can beep from low, medium, and high frequency to indicate the voltage level.
- [Buzzer Alarm & LED Flashlight]- The LED flashlight with high brightness and low power consumption can illuminate your workspace in the dark. In addition, the lighting lamp and the probe are combined, which is convenient for you to measure. In addition, the sound, light, and screen display triple alarms, and the voltmeter buzzer alarms loudly, allowing you to feel the voltage visually and audibly.
- [Automatic Shut Down & Portable Pencil Hook]- The electricity tester uses 2 * 1.5 V AAA batteries (included), which will automatically Power Off after 3 minutes without operation or signal detection to extend battery life and save energy. What's more, the portable pencil pen hook allows you to carry it in your pocket.
- [Clear LCD & Low Battery Indicator]- When the voltmeter is testing the voltage, the brightness bar on the screen will tell you the voltage intensity; the screen will light up in red or green to distinguish the live or null wire; when the battery voltage is lower than 2.5 V, LED display flashlight reminds you to replace the battery. We provide 24-Month after-sale service, please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.
Posted on 14 September 2021, 10:08 PM