offers Ainope 10-Foot USB-C to USB-C Cable
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: 50SRO2SIProduct Features:
- [100W SUPER FAST CHARGING] This type c to type c fast charging cable supports PD 3.0 and QC 3.0 fast charging, up to 20V/5A(max) with USB-C Power Delivery adapters such as 18W/30W/45W/60W/65W/96W/100W. Fast charging gives you a quick and convenient way to recharge your devices up to 80 percent in 30 minutes, and data transfer speeds up to 480Mbps (1200 songs synced per minute). 【It's just USB 2.0, not USB 3.0/4K】
- [UNIQUE E-MARK SMART CHIP] Ainope 100W super fast charging USB C cable is build in the best power delivery E-Mark chip, which supports USB PD fast charging and provides comprehensive protection to devices battery and adapters, keep you in light-speed charging and safe
- [UPGRADED EXCLUSIVE RIGHT ANGLE DESIGN] This right angle type c charging cable fast charge with an innovative 90 degrees "L" design. It's user-friendly design more convenient and comfortable for playing games, watching videos, reading e-books when you charging. 【 NOTE: The thickness of the compatible mobile phone case charging port is 5.5mm】
- [AMAZING DURABILITY] Reinforced 90 degree USB C cable with special SR joint, Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 40000 bends. It built-in laser welding technology, which ensure the metal part won't break. One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capable of withstanding 175 lbs
- [WHAT YOU GET] 10ft/3M USB-C cable, is perfect length for school/home/work, and travel when you need to reach charging outlets. We also provide a 12-month warranty and 24/7 client consultation, if you have any questions, we will resolve your issue within 24 hours. Please note: This 100W USB C Cable can power the laptop through the Thunderbolt port, but the data transmission needs to be through the USB C port of USB 2.0.
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 15 September 2021, 08:53 AM