offers Blackview AirBuds5 Pro Wireless Active Noise Canceling Earbuds
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 20SQB9MXProduct Features:
- 【Noise Cancellation】AirBuds 5 Pro are equipped with the dual-core digital noise reduction chip and the enhanced hybrid active noise cancellation (ANC) technology. With a noise reduction depth of 35 dB, AirBuds 5 Pro eliminate ambient noise. AirBuds 5 Pro benefits from triple-mic call noise cancellation technology and wind-noise resistant conduit, so even in noisy environments, conversations with the headset on are natural and unobstructed.
- 【Ultra Audio Quality】We break through the dual noise reduction for music and calls, by a total of 6 microphones on both sides working in concert, with a new deep noise reduction algorithm to make music and calls clearer and smoother. To keep the noise cancellation algorithm from affecting the sound quality, AirBuds 5 Pro is also equipped with a sound quality compensation algorithm that allows every note to perform as wonderful as it was originally intended.
- 【IR in-ear Detection】The music will automatically pause when all headphones are removed and resume when you put them back on, unless you clear the play flag after removing the headphones. ANC automatically turns off when one headset is removed alone and turns on when you put it back on.
- 【IPX7 Waterproof】The headset has passed the IPX7 waterproof certification through the professional structure design. The waterproof and sweatproof feature allows you to wear them in the rain without worry. Whether you are exercising in the gym or in the outdoors, you can listen to the songs in peace.
- 【Bluetooth 5.0】Using Bluetooth 5.0 technology, when faced with multiple devices interference, AirBuds 5 Pro can also be quickly connected. Up to 10m transmission distance, the headset can also be a stable connection, music and calls can also be carried out smoothly. AirBuds 5 Pro uses the new Bluetooth low latency dual transmission, which improves the sound delay, audio and picture asynchrony, and interference disconnection problems.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 17 September 2021, 12:04 PM