offers Hisense 75" Class 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV HDR 75R6E3, Black for $698.00
(orig. $999.00) +Free Shipping
- 4K Resolution: With over 8 million pixels, the R6 offers a clearer, more defined picture when compared to Full HD. Plus, easily make the most of the brilliant picture by accessing 4K Ultra High Definition movies and TV with the 4K Spotlight Channel
- Motion Rate: Don't struggle to keep your eye on the ball - enjoy fast-paced sports, movies and 4K gaming without the lag. Featuring Motion Rate image processing technology, the R6 keeps the thrills coming by making it easy to follow fast-moving action.
- HDR: High Dynamic Range (HDR*) boosts the contrast of every image while delivering vivid, deep colors. With enhancements to the darkest and lightest areas of the picture, HDR* delivers an image that looks closer to life.
- WI-FI Dual Band Wireless: Connect the R6 to the internet and get everything from performance-enhancing software updates to your favorite shows. With dual band wireless built in, the R6 can make the most of modern routers, giving you blazing-fast connection speeds without a mess of tangled cables.
- DTS Studio Sound: DTS Studio Sound creates virtual surround sound for a crisp and immersive audio experience.
- More Options on the Table: Great for cable, satellite, streaming, or watching free TV with an HDTV antenna.
- Works with Alexa: The R6E works with Alexa through an Alexa-enabled device that you already own. Speaking commands to power on and off the TV, change channels, and other TV-related tasks is just as fun as it sounds.
- ROKU TV OS: Watch. Stream. Play. Listen. Laugh. Repeat. Kick back and enjoy streaming movies and TV episodes, plus live-streaming news, TV, sports and more, across thousands of free and paid channels. Start streaming your favorite shows. Access your cable box or HDTV antenna. Even fire up your gaming console - all from the simple home screen.
- Works with Google Assistant: Use a Google Assistant device and voice command to quickly access entertainment and control your TV.
Posted on 27 October 2021, 10:08 PM