offers Unlocked Motorola Razr 256GB 5G Foldable Smartphone
with free shipping.Product Features:
- 5G - Universal Unlocked - Compatible with all major U.S. carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. Also compatible with prepaid carriers including Cricket Wireless, Metro by T-Mobile, Google Fi, Simple Mobile, Total Wireless, Tracfone, Net10, Mint, and H2O.
- In order to use this Device on Verizon first provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless.
- In-box: Motorola Razr 5G 256GB (Unlocked), 15W TurboPower Charger, USB Type-C Cable, 3.5mm headset jack adapter, accessory pouch, SIM Removal Tool Kit, User Guide
- Iconic. Pocketable Design - The re-invented flip phone returns with a modern twist, crafted with premium materials and a main display that folds in half. Revolutionary flexible material allows the gorgeous 6.2" pOLED display to fold in half, fitting comfortably in your palm or pocket. Precision-crafted metal and glass on the new razr add a thoroughly modern look to the unmistakable iconic design.
- Interactive Quick View Display - Stay connected even while the phone is closed with the 2.7" gOLED display - reply to messages, skip songs, get directions, and more. The 48 MP camera comes with OIS and Quad Pixel technology so that you can capture sharper photos with 4x better low light sensitivity. It also doubles as a selfie camera with the phone flipped closed. With the 20MP rear camera, choose the 1.6µm Quad Pixel mode for 5MP photos. 8GB RAM , 256GB Storage - Experience instant response times and ultra-fast performance with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. All-day battery , Turbo Charging - Go up to 24 hours without recharging, and then fuel up fast with TurboPower. Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 Processor - Get relentless performance with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor. Keep running smoothly with a whopping 8GB memory. Enjoy 256GB of room for photos, music, movies, and games, and never give storage a second thought. Note: Motorola is packaging the new razr in its closed form. Once the device leaves Motorola facilities it is not reopened. If you have any issues or concerns upon receiving your device, please reach out to Motorola Customer Service.
Category: Cell Phones & Tablets
Posted on 02 November 2021, 05:17 AM