offers Voamier Heated Socks Electric Socks
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 40SRL16HProduct Features:
- 【Heated Socks for Men and Women】Using upgraded carbon fiber thread heating element and innovative spiral heating technology, our heated socks can quickly heat the entire forefoot area, keep cold feet & toes warm and stimulate blood circulation. Warmer rechargeable heated socks and upgraded plush material will make you feel warm and comfortable all day long in the cold winter.
- 【3 Levels Temperature Adjustable】Electric heated socks have 3-step temperature settings - High, Medium and Low, which can provide up to 100℉-149℉ heating. The heated socks will warm up in about 1 minute and dissipate the cold for you. It is recommended to turn on the high-gear to quickly heat up when you just put it on.
- 【Continuous Heating】Rechargeable heated socks are equipped with 2pcs 4000mAh large capacity battery, which is fully charged around 3-4 hours, providing with up to 10 hours of enduring warmth. The consistent heat temperature can keep your feet warm in extremely cold weather, suitable for outdoor adventurers or people who struggle with circulation issues and can't get their feet warm in the chilly weather.
- 【Soft Breathable Material】This heated sock for men and women are made with 78% cotton, 20% polyester and 2% spandex, which are soft, thick, skin-friendly, breathable and have a certain of elasticity , will give you a good wearing experience. Soft padded reinforced heel & toes help focus heat better, improve arthritis foot, chronically cold feet and stiff joints.
- 【Widely Use Outdoors】Electric socks are very necessary for winter indoor or outdoor activities, no matter what you’re venturing out in extreme temperature or just have poor blood circulation. Especially suitable for outdoor enthusiasts while they go skiing, climbing, hunting, hiking, riding, fishing, camping, etc. Rechargeable heated socks for men and women are best gifts in winter to send to your families and lover.
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 28 November 2021, 06:40 AM