offers Enventor 20V Brushless Cordless Oscillating Tool
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 50CSOPGWProduct Features:
- 【Cordless Design】 Would you feel troublesome for the awkward places where power outlets are not always nearby? No worries. Designed with cordless features, ENVENTOR battery-powered oscillating tool is a real lifesaver in tight spaces. Powered with a 2.0Ah Li-Ion battery, more convenient than a wire oscillating tool, it works great to get into hard-to-reach places, especially when trying to cuts wood and nails to repair wood rot on the roof, No need to deal with the hassle of pull cords.
- 【6 Variable Speeds Meet All Your Need】 To fulfill different working demands, this oscillating multitool adapts 6 vibration speed levels from 12000~19500RPM with 4°oscillating angle by just simply rotating the speed wheel; High-level vibration speed is often used in metal cutting While low-level vibration speed is more suitable for detail sanding.
- 【More Efficient Oscillating Tool】 4 degrees of oscillation angle makes working more efficient. Compared with a normal oscillating tool, 4-5 times efficient in cutting wood and 2-3 times efficient in cutting metal tubes, the powerful ENVENTOR 20V Cordless Oscillating Tool can get the job done easily in trimming, sanding, scraping, cutting, etc, Choosing ENVENTOR oscillating tool for a better experience in working!
- 【Quick Blade locking lever Fastens Your Work】 ENVENTOR oscillating multitool including trimming, sanding, removing, and cutting functions into one; In front of the oscillating multitool is a polygonal gear that can be mounted with different blades; Equipped with quickly locking lever, only 3 steps to replace a base: upload the lever to 180°, install the blade and lock the lever.
- 【What You Get】 1* ENVENTOR cordless oscillating tool, 4 * open wood plastic saw blades: high carbon steel/10mm, 20mm, 31mm, 34mm tooth width; 2 * open types semicircular wood plastic saw blades: high carbon steel/88mm, 88mm; 1 * blade: quick-release blade; 1* 90*90*90mm triangular sand; 20 * with holes sandpapers: P60-5pcs, P80-5pcs, P120-10pcs; 1*toolbag. Go with the ENVENTOR oscillating tool and those high-performance blades, you can easily deal with any work anywhere.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 03 December 2021, 08:57 AM