offers Zenkgo Essential Multivitamin for Women 60-Count Vegetarian Capsules
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: P2RMKQOBProduct Features:
- IMMUNITY + GUT HEALTH – It’s often neglected that gut health is vital to overall health. Zenkgo women’s multivitamin provides a formula that supplement nutrition needs & nutrition gaps from daily diet of an adult woman, with essential vitamins & minerals, plus probiotics & organic whole food sourced from nature. It is a 4 in 1 compact formula that thinks a lot and presents the essence, on a clean label without stuffs you’d frown on.
- DAILY VITAMINS + MINERALS – Promote your health in immune system, bone, energy, mental clarity, brain, skin, hair, and nails. Nutrients include vitamins A, B, E, D3 (Vitashine️, plant based), K2 (as MenaQ-7️ MK-7, plant based), Folate (as Methyl Folate), B6 (as P-5-P), B12 (as Methyl Cobalamin); Calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron & boron in chelated forms. All these tricky words are to say these capsules are easy to absorb.
- PROBIOTICS + PREBIOTICS – Packed with a proprietary probiotic blend with multiple strains, 25 billion CFU per serving to provide a balanced digestion environment, which contributes to your digestive health and further to your immune health. It also works with organic green blend which serves as prebiotics to ensure a more positive effect.
- ORGANIC WHOLE FOOD – An organic whole food blend of spirulina algae, spinach, wheatgrass, kale, celery, kiwifruit, and green apple. It contains a variety of phytochemical, provides antioxidant support, and enzymes that support your healthy aging, immune system, energy, and vitality.
- CLEAN AND SAFE - 100% Natural, Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free. No silica, no major allergens (milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nut, fish, shellfish, soy, gluten, and wheat), no artificial preservatives, flavors, or colorants. All ingredients are natural and made in USA at GMP certified facility with lab tested purity and potency.
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 10 December 2021, 01:10 PM