offers Aphqua Car Stereo Receiver
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: G4IEMEKXProduct Features:
- 【Smart Phone Link】：2 ways to smartly connect to the mobile phone, for the iPhone, you can connect with i-Play or i-Mirror use the charger cable. And the Android phone, you can connect with Android auto or A-link use the charger cable. This will allow you to access map navigation, phone contacts, notification, music and more. You can make phone calls, navigate, play music with the help of an intelligent voice assistant of phone, while keeping your hands free for totally safe driving maneuvers!
- 【Simple Installation】: Our CarPlay with the suction mount and self-adhesive bracket secures Intellidash to your dashboard or windshield, and can be easily removed and stored when not in use. Simply toggle the switch up/down to install/uninstall the long arm. 360-degree-adjustable arm keeps your screen accessible without blocking your view.
- 【Bluetooth 5.0 Hands-free and Music】: Built-in dual channel Bluetooth 5.0 chip with higher specification that makes bluetooth signal more stable. When the car stereo is paired with your phone via Bluetooth, you can make smooth hands-free calls, music playback and control. Driving is now safer and more convenient.
- 【12-24V Supports Cars and Trucks】: Compared with the general car stereo 12V voltage setting, our voltage is 12-24V. Both cars and trucks can be used. The general 12V car stereo is only suitable for cars, but not suitable for trucks. And the USB output is 2.1 A, when connected to a mobile phone, not only can use various functions, but also charge.
- 【With Rear Camera & Free Custom Boot LOGO & Screen】: Support rear and front view camera with an automatic display of image when in reverse. The package includes an HD rear camera with night vision, a 170° ultra-wide viewing angle and a waterproof design! (Front camera not included). We provide personalized customization the boot LOGO and screen for free. For example, set your boot logo to be consistent with your car model, or set the boot screen to your favorite personal photo or family.
Posted on 14 January 2022, 11:57 AM