offers Inkbird WiFi Grill Meat Thermometer IBBQ-4T with 4 Colored Probes
with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product pageProduct Features:
- 【Wi-Fi Connection】Download Inkbird Pro app, this smoker grill thermometer is connected over 2.4GHZ Wi-Fi with your phone.One phone can pair with more than one IBBQ-4T and more than one people can control same IBBQ-4T Wifi meat thermometer at same time. Please do not put the unit in high temperature places. The temperature of the plastic unit can bear should not over 176°F/80℃.
- 【Rechargeable Battery to Save Money】The 2000mAh lithium battery of this Kitchen cooking thermometer could last about 26 hours once fully charged. Don’t need to spend extra money on replacing batteries any more and dont need to worry the power off affect your grilling, this bbq thermometer is convenient and eco-friendly.
- 【Temperature Graph & Calibration】The temperature graph of this food grill thermometer can be download through the APP. No worrys about losing the data any more. What’s more, this wireless meat thermometer could be calibrated as well, which could keep the high precision after a long period of using. The short time measurement ranges 32℉~572℉ (0℃ to 300℃), and the continuous monitoring range: 32℉~482℉ (0℃ to 250℃)
- 【Magnet Design and 4 Colored Probes】The magnetic design of this wireless grill thermometer make it possible to adsorb on the surface of household appliances like ovens, refrigerators or other metal surfaces near it.An awesome wifi Kitchen thermometer for smoker, oven. 4 colored probes help customers dping barbecue more convenient.
- 【Timer&High and Low Alarm】Our digital meat thermometer has count-down timer, which is very convenient if you would like to check the temp during cooking regularly, or you need to know the temp at some specific time. What’s more, IBBQ-4T barbecue grill thermometer support high and low alarm, the device and phone will trigger the alarm when temp reached, which let you free and have more time to enjoy with family.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 25 January 2022, 07:00 AM