offers Tugau Photochromic Sport / Cycling Sunglasses
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 60HW7TPTProduct Features:
- TR90 frame
- Liquid crystal film lens lens
- UV Protection Coating coating
- Lens width: 2.4 inches
- Lens height: 0.07 inches
- Bridge: 5.9 inches
- Arm: 5.4 inches
- PHOTOCHROMIC SUNGLASSES:TUGAU photochromic sunglasses utilize the latest patented technology on the market,witch are flexible liquid crystal dimming films and intelligent light sensor.Smart LCD tinting lens can automatically adjust the degree of the len darkness according to the environmental light intensity of the working scenario, which avoids visual fatigue and poor visual effects generated in a strong-light environment.
- BEST DRIVING SUNGLASSES：TUGAU Smart sunglasses takes only 0.1 second to change the lens color from the brightest state to the darkest state. Smart lcd tinting sunglasses exhibit excellent performance when dealing with the sudden bright light (going outside suddenly, driving out of a tunnel) and protects users from dazzle caused by the bright light.
- UV CUT SUNGLASSES：Smart sport sunglasses are composed of anti-ultraviolet materials.Our UV400 lenses block 99% of harmful UVA and UVB rays, which greatly filter ultraviolet light, and accordingly protect user's eyes.
- HD POLARIZED CYCLING SUNGLASSES：TUGAU smart polarized sport sunglasses are manufactured with polarizers,which avoid the interference of road surface reflection, water surface reflection, and mirror reflection, and provide comfortable experience in driving,outdoor sports, and outdoor activities for Fishing,Cycling,Baseball,Golf, Jogging,Hiking.
- SMART TRANSITIONAL SUNGLASSES：Smart transitional sunglasses have a gray-brown background coloured lens, which can avoid the color shift caused by the lens themselves (such as red shift, blue shift, and green shift). Consequently, Smart lcd tinting sunglasses present a scene closer to the reality, provide a better using experience, and improve the driving safety.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 20 February 2022, 07:38 AM