offers ClokoWe 1080p Bluetooth DVD Projector
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 50H75H1TProduct Features:
- 【Multiple Interface & Built-In Speaker】- Portable projector is equipped with multiple ports, including HD, USB, audio and AV interfaces. Mini projector portable can be easily connected to multiple media devices, such as TV boxes, laptops, desktop computers, digital cameras, HD enabled devices to play video, TV series, photos sharing and games etc. dvd projector with built in dvd player has a built-in speaker for small rooms or spaces.
- 【1080P Projector Built in DVD Player】 Portable projector Supports direct play of DVD (Not compatible with Blu-ray DVD) CLOKOWE Outdoor projector 2021 model is great choice for your DVD projecting needs. 1080p HD projector uses LED display and offers 4500 L. LED display allows for Bluetooth Projector to have an expected lifespan at least 20,000 hours, deliver better colors than its LCD counterpoint. Phone Projector for outdoor movies also delivers impressive 7500 L & a 8000:1 contrast ratio.
- 【Loud enough at outdoor】 A movie projector is truly an all-in-one device. It comes with a DVD player and speakers built-in with a remote. You can even connect to external speakers via Bluetooth for better sound quality if needed. Small projector only plays DVDs. compatible iphone projector can compatible Blu-rays DVD by using an external device as the source and plugging it into one of the available ports on the home projector.
- 【Easy to Connect Your Phone】 Mini projector support to connect it with your phone, tablets or Macbook. To connect Video Projector. You need a lighting to HD , a Micro USB/Type-C to HD adapter which depends on your devices. If you want to realize the wireless connection, a wifi network adapter is needed. Note: All HD adapter not included in the package. 1) An extra MHL/Type C cable to HD adapter is needed for android phones. 2)A light-ning cable to HD adapter is needed for ios phone
- 【Compatible Roku 】 Plug Compatible Roku into HD port of Led projector. Great thing about HD is that its plug-and-play. You don’t have to turn the device on or off in order for it to work. Compatible Roku Stick activates ASAP it’s plugged in unless you have a dirty HD port or there’s damage on any of connectors or cables involved Also use a HD cable to connect stick device without jutting out of projector like USB stick. Stick Streambar probably requires such a cable. Home theater projector
Posted on 06 March 2022, 08:20 AM