offers ZOOM PodTrak P4 Portable Multitrack Podcast Recorder
(reg $220) with free shipping.Product Features:
- Purpose-built for producing polished multi-person podcasts anywhere you go, the Zoom PodTrak P4 is a cost-effective portable multitrack podcast recorder that lets you quickly record up to four mics, handle 2 echo-ree remote call-ins simultaneously, trigger sound samples, and provide separate headphone feeds for all your guests, all at the same time and with refreshing simplicity.
- From the intuitive, tactile controls to the plentiful battery life and powerful audio processing functions, the PodTrak P4 is well equipped to help you record or stream pristine audio for panel podcasts. Dynamic and condenser mics, customizable sound pads, call-ins via your smartphone or computer, and independent headphones outs; the PodTrak P4 can manage everything you need a podcast production station to do.
- Extra touches including built-in limiters and low-cut filers for enhancing your tracks, an integrated mix-minus function to prevent echo and feedback for remote guests, and multiple powering methods make the PodTrak a truly powerful all-in-one solution for podcasting.
- Four High-Gain Mic Inputs
- Whether you rely on announcer-stle dynamic microphones such as the Zoom ZDM-1 (available separately) or prefer the sheen of crisp condenser mics, the PodTrak P4's four mic preamps are up to the task. Each features a balanced XLR input jack, selectable +48V phantom power, and up to 70 dB of gain, plenty of boost to ensure optimal recording levels with all kinds of mics, such as the venerable Shure SM7B.
- Headphone Mixes for You and Your Guests
- Outfitted with four 3.5mm stereo headphone outputs, the PodTrak P4 can provide you and your guests with independent headphone mixes, each with its own level control above the corresponding headphone jack. No matter the scenario - an exclusive interview or a raucous panel podcast, everyone will be able to clearly heat what's going on.
- Echo-Free Remote Call-Ins
- Knowing how frequently podcasters collaborate with remote guests, Zoom integrated two ways to accommodate call-ins - plug your smartphone directly into the 3.5mm TRRS phone port, connect a computer via USB to pip in the audio from your conferencing software of choice, or do both at the same time to feature two remote guests.
- Wether you use TRRS, USB, or both, the PodTrak P4 automatically prevents echo and feedback with its built-in mix-minus feature; your remote guests will never be distracted by hearing their own voice echo back to them.
- Supports BTA-2 for Wireless Remote Guests
- If you prefer to go wire-free for call-ins, connect the Zoom BTA-2 Bluetooth receiver (available separately) to the PodTrak P4 and use your smartphone to wirelessly pip in your call audio via Bluetooth.
- Assignable Sound Pads with Preset Sounds
- The PodTrak P4 is equipped with four sound pads next to the LCD screen, perfect for elevating your podcast production quality with music, jingles, ads, sound effects, or pre-recorded interviews triggered at the push of a button. Use the 11 preset sounds or load your own samples for even more versatility. Plus, a dedicated knob allows easy adjustment of the sound pad output volume.
- Instant Access to Gain and Mute for Each Input
- Each mic input on the PodTrak P4 has its own dedicated gain control knob. There's no track selection or button pressing required to optimize your recording levels; just turn the dials (clearly labeled from 0 to 10) anything you need to adjust the gain. Additionally, a mute button is provided for every input, so you can quickly mute/unmute guests without having to navigate through menus.
- Record up to 10 Tracks Simultaneously
- With the PodTrak P4, you can simultaneously record up to 10 tracks to an SD card - four tracks from the input channels, four tracks from the sound pads, and two tracks from the overall stereo mix.
- SD Card Recording and Audio Interface Functionality
- Designed for turly convenient portability, the PodTrak P4 can record directly to an SDHC card (up to 32GB capacity) or an SDXC card up to 512GB capacity). A 4GB card will yield over three hours of 16-bit/44.1 kHz 4-channel recording time using the BWF-compliant WAV format for uncompressed audio quality and industry-standard file compatibility. Note that media cards are available separately, and larger capacity cards may increase startup times.
- Alternatively, use the PodTrak P4 as a 2-in/2-out USB 2.0 audio interface (at 16-bit/44.1 kHz) with your Mac/Windows computer or iOS/Android mobile device (separately available Apple Camera Connection Kit is required for use with iOS devices).
- Powered via AA Batteries, AC Adapter, or USB
- Power the PodTrak P4 via two AA batteries, plug it into a wall outlet with an AD-17 AC adapter (available separately), or use an external USB battery. Alkaline batteries can keep the P4 running for up to four hours or continuous recording. When using the P4 in the stereo USB audio interface mode, USB bus powering is also possible.
- Signal Processing Adds Sonic Polish
- The PodTrak P4's onbaord effects allow you to add polish to your recordings without resorting to postproduction processing on a computer. Built-in limiters compensate for fluctuations in input level, while low-cut filters help eliminate wind noise, blowing, and other kinds of low-frequency rumble.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 09 March 2022, 04:14 AM