offers yeedi k650 Robot Vacuum, 2000Pa Wi-Fi Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with 800ML Big Dustbin and Tangle-Free Brush, Perfect for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floor, Self-Charging, Compatible with Boundary Strips
+ Free Shipping.Product Description:
- Featured "The Best Robot Vacuum for Pet Hair" on Digital Trends, WIRED and Reviewed.
- 【More Power, Less Noise】yeedi k650 robotic vacuum with 3 levels of adjustable suction power (600Pa/1200Pa/2000Pa) meets different cleaning needs for carpet and hard floors. But it’s quiet enough to use even when you are working from home or sleeping with a vacuuming noise low to 56dB (on normal mode) – same as that of an operating microwave.
- 【Ideal for Pet Family】No more hair entanglement troubles thanks to the new tangle-free silicone main brush which cleans pet hair effectively without getting stuck. And the biggest XXL 800ML dustbin holds more dirt per clean to reduce the dustbin empty frequencies
- 【Set Your Boundaries】The newly upgraded sensors detect Boundary Strips to prevent your robot from reaching places you don’t want it to clean, such as areas with a lot of cables, or getting stuck under desk and couches. (Boundary strips not included, available on yeedi shop).
- 【Smart App & Easy Control】You can easily schedule your home cleaning, change the cleaning mode, or adjust suction power using yeedi app. Our robot vacuum cleaner is also compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Use voice commands to start and stop cleaning more conveniently.
- 【Long-Lasting Battery & Self-Charging】yeedi k650 robotic vacuum cleaner with 2600 mAh built-in lithium iron phosphate battery is safe to use with extended battery life. It is essentially no capacity decay compared to general lithium batteries. Runs up to 130 mins per charge and automatically recharges.
- 【Prevent Collisions, Falls and Scratches】The anti-scratch tempered glass top cover prevents scratches from naughty pets and the upgraded 6D built-in anti-collision infrared sensors prevent collisions and falls.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 30 May 2022, 10:56 AM