offers Nike Jordan Men's Why Not .5? Basketball Shoes
(reg $130). Plus, Nike+ members receive free shipping. Product Description:
Russell Westbrook is fast. These shoes match his quickness with updated cushioning, data-informed traction and a full-foot fit system to keep him in control. With a rugged utility look combined with a purposeful clash of colors and materials, this model speaks to the core of Russel's "Why Not?" mantra.
- Energize Your Step
- A large-volume Zoom Air unit in each shoe returns your energy to help generate explosive bursts of speed.
- Webbing Fit System
- Floating midfoot bands, an external heel counter, webbing and laces work together to fully secure your foot.
- Rugged, Multidirectional Traction
- The durable rubber outsole has a rugged, data-informed traction pattern inspired by trail running shoes.
- Outsole is split into sections by using less rubber underfoot, reducing weight.
- Translucent materials in the upper are lightweight, breathable and supportive.
- Large external component under the arch helps keep the shoe stable.
- Internal collar provides support and comfort.
Posted on 07 June 2022, 04:32 AM