offers Igame Polypeptide Firming Cream 1.7-oz. Jar
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 63IY34SAProduct Features:
- 【Polypeptide Anti-aging Cream】This breakthrough facial moisturizer combines Signal Peptides and Neurotransmitter Inhibitory Peptides, which will trigger collagen synthesis, increases skin firmness, in turn, lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Our proprietary formula delivers younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first application.
- 【Day and Night Cream for Face】We don’t take shortcuts or compromise ingredients to save cost. Our power-packed face moisturizer for women include: 5% polypeptides, 3.5% niacinamide, 2% hyaluronic acids, and 1% antioxidants, reduce the appearance of deep wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin, dullness, and dryness.
- 【Suitable for Sensitive Skin】IGAME wrinkle cream for face also added ceramide, which has a good repairing effect. This anti-aging face cream is suitable and gentle enough for all skin types. It is friendly for sensitive skin, helps to repair allergies, and redness of the skin. Doesn't clog pores and breakouts. This anti-aging face moisturizer for women is suitable for dry skin, normal skin, combination skin, and sensitive skin. Vegan friendly, cruelty-free and paraben-free.
- 【Light and Non-greasy】IGAME skincare products formulate with ingredients that the skin can easily absorb, we don't care about smelling pretty or changing the look or feel of ingredients, we just let them be what they are naturally. Our mission is to help you to achieve beauty in a healthy way through natural and sustainable solutions.
- 【100% Satisfied Purchase】IGAME committed to providing quality and affordable facial skincare products. Just add this face cream for women anti-aging the best one in your cart to get youthful, healthy & vibrant skin. If we did not achieve your highest expectations or you need any assistance, feel free to contact us anytime. We will answer as soon as possible, and do our best to help you.
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 15 July 2022, 08:50 AM