offers Better Homes & Gardens Braxton 4-Piece Wood Conversation Set with Off-White Cushions
(orig. $1,398) with free shipping.
- The conversation Set includes a love seat sofa, two chairs and one table all designed to highlight the natural color of the wood through the cushion in off-white color and beautiful black rope details.
- This set is packed in two boxes to facilitate easy transport, moving and storage.
- Beautifully crafted set that is perfectly suited for patio, terrace, garden or any in-outdoor setting you can image.
- Product material: Eucalyptus wood solid, black Olefin rope on the armrests and polyester fabric that is sourced to be 50% recycled.
- The wood frame is treated with an industry-leading, dual-layer coating - specially developed for hardwood products manufactured for outdoor use - which provides a unique finish that protects your furniture from the elements while allowing the natural grain of the hardwood to be appreciated.
- Product color: Wood natural color with the back in armrest and color white of cushion.
- Some assembly required.
- Product size: Club chair: 30.55L x 30.79 W x 29.37H in Love seat: 30.55L x 62.6 W x 29.37H in. Table: 34.67L x 34.49 W x 17.97 H in.
- Assembled product weight: 38lbs. each club chair, love seat 66lbs. and table 27 lbs.
- 2 years warranty for materials.
- Maintenance: The conversation set requires very little maintenance, as the products have been made to be used throughout the year in almost all types of weather conditions. If the finish becomes dirty, greasy or oily, our cleaner is recommended for easy cleaning. High-pressure water cleaners should not be used to clean your Braxton furniture. We advise that the hardware is tightened at regular intervals. As a guideline, we recommend checking every two months and if necessary, tightening any loose hardware with moderate force using the Allen key provided with the product.
- Storage: When not in use it is recommended that the product is stored in appropriate conditions. Do not store this product in centrally heated rooms, as this will cause the timber to dry out and possibly shrink and crack. Cool, well-ventilated sheds are the most suitable environment. All outdoor fabrics should be cleaned and allowed to dry before storage. If the furniture is to be covered during storage ensure that only breathable plastic is used, as this will prevent condensation forming between the product and cover, which in turn will lead to mold.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 15 July 2022, 12:37 PM