offers Microsoft 12.3" Surface Pro 4 Tablet | Intel Core i5 CPU, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, Windows 10 | Includes Microsoft Surface Pen and Microsoft Surface Pen Tip Kit
. Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features:
- Enjoy a natural writing experience with a pen that feels like an actual pen. Use Surface Pen to launch Cortana (not available in all languages and countries/regions) or open OneNote and quickly jot down notes or take screenshots. Keep your pen handy with the convenient magnetic pen storage on the side of Surface Pro 4.
- Surface Pro 4 features two cameras for taking photos and recording video: an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and a 5-megapixel, high-resolution, front-facing camera. Both cameras record video in 1080p, with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Privacy lights are located on the right side of both cameras.
- Surface Pro 4 also features an infrared (IR) face-detection camera so you can sign in to Windows without typing a password. For more info, see Windows Hello.
Work, play, watch, listen
- Flip out the 150-degree-angle kickstand and work or play comfortably at your desk, on the couch, or while giving a hands-free presentation.
- Stereo front firing speakers provide immersive music and movie playback experience and are 20 percent louder compared to Surface Pro 3.
Runs Windows and Office perfectly
- There's just so much you can do with a Surface Pro. Windows 10 Pro gives you an endless array of options for entertainment and productivity, plus the ability to multitask using two apps side by side. You can also markup PDFs with the Drawboard app or play Halo: Spartan Strike.
- Full-size USB 3.0 port - Connect a USB accessory like a mouse, printer, Ethernet adapter, USB drive, or smartphone.
- Surface Connect for charging - When your battery is low, attach the included power supply to the Surface Connect charging port.
- MicroSD card slot - Use the microSD card slot and a microSD card (sold separately) for file transfer and extra storage.
- Mini DisplayPort version 1.2 - Share what’s on your Surface screen by connecting it to an HDTV, monitor, or projector. (Video adapters are sold separately.)
- 3.5 mm headset jack - Plug in your favorite headset for a little more privacy when listening to music or conference calls.
Category: Cell Phones & Tablets
Posted on 04 August 2022, 05:46 AM