offers Cinnamon Sticks 1-lb. Bag
. Eligible for free super saver shipping. Product Features:
- KORINTJE CINNAMON - This type of cinnamon is part of the cassia family and is also known as Korintje, Batavia cassia, Padang cassia, and Indonesian cinnamon. It’s the bark of an evergreen tree that grows to around 20 feet high and is known for its cinnamon aroma and intense flavor that comes from the bark.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Most of us are more familiar with cinnamon in its ground form, but Korintje cinnamon sticks are great for spicing stews, soups, and curries. And adding a whole Korintje stick to a pot of rice or curry highlights cinnamon’s clove-like sweetness.
- FLAVORFUL AND AROMATIC - Our cinnamon (Cinnamomum burmanii) comes from Indonesia, where the altitude contributes to the spice's intense, reddish-brown color. It delivers a strong flavor kick along with a pleasant and spicy aroma.
- SOURCED FROM INDONESIA - Frontier Co-op Korintje Cinnamon is grown and processed in Indonesia. This product is kosher certified and non-irradiated.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We’re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Category: Food & Restaurants
Posted on 19 September 2022, 08:57 AM