offers FIXD Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner
. Eligible for free super saver shipping. Product Features:
- EASY-TO-USE OBD2 APP & CAR CODE READER - The FIXD car scanner and OBD app instantly translates 7000+ engine fault codes into plain English on your phone. Wireless Bluetooth connection. Set up in minutes. No car knowledge needed.
- FIND OUT WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOUR CAR - Even beginners can use the FIXD OBD2 scanner and app to find out what the check engine light means, how serious it is, and possible fixes before going to the repair shop. You can even clear the check engine light, saving time and money.
- SAVE MONEY & AVOID RIP-OFFS - Walk into the repair shop confident with the accurate info you need to save on car repair. The FIXD car scanner and OBD2 app provides helpful how-to guides and video tutorials so you can save with DIY repairs.
- FIXD WORKS WITH YOUR CAR - FIXD OBD2 reader is compatible with all gas-powered vehicles made in 1996 or newer and all diesel vehicles 2008 or newer. Perfect diagnostic scan tool for Toyota, Honda, Chevrolet, Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Jeep, BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Nissan, Cadillac, Volkswagen, Lexus, and more. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, & Android.
- KNOW WHEN IT’S TIME FOR YOUR NEXT OIL CHANGE - FIXD is the only car code scanner that also tracks maintenance and wear items and automatically notifies you when your car is due for service.
- PROTECT THE WHOLE FAMILY - Connect one or more FIXD OBD code readers to your vehicles to monitor the whole fleet from one account. See battery voltage, get notified about car problems, schedule service appointments, & more from your iPhone or Android device.
- VIEW LIVE CAR DATA - Monitor the health of your vehicle in real time. See O2 sensor voltage, vehicle speed, fuel trims, & more on your phone, for a fraction of the cost of an expensive OBD scanner.
- UPGRADE YOUR SENSOR - FIXD Premium members can also talk to a certified mechanic about car care questions and DIY repairs, get guaranteed cost estimates for repairs, & much more. This subscription is optional and not required to use the OBD2 scanner or free app.
Posted on 26 October 2022, 06:13 AM