offers Philips T8506 True Wireless Headphones with Noise Canceling Pro (ANC), Wind Noise Reduction & Bluetooth Multipoint Connectivity
(orig. $199.99). Free shipping for Prime Members.Product Features
- BREATHTAKING CLARITY:
- These true wireless headphones come with state-of-the-art hybrid active noise canceling technology. Multiple mics focus on the sound of your voice as well as reducing noise from the world around you. Even wind noise is filtered out, so you can be heard clearly when on a call outside.
- INSPIRATIONAL SOUND:
- Thanks to perfectly tuned 13 mm neodymium drivers, you’ll be able to experience the highs, mids and lows of your favorite songs. The best codec for your iOS or Android device is selected automatically.
- WORK BETTER WITH BLUETOOTH MULTIPOINT CONNECTION:
- T8506 can streamline your work day and boost productivity by connecting to your phone and your laptop simultaneously.
- LISTEN ALL DAY WITH HANDY WIRELESS CHARGING CASE:
- These headphones can last up to 9 hours (8 with ANC), and you get another 27 hours from the Qi-compatible case, which can be charged wirelessly or via USB-C.
- FASHIONABLY COMFORTABLE:
- The head-turning circular design is not only fashionable but also designed for comfort. Six sizes of silicone ear-tip covers and an extra pair of Comply foam help ensure a secure fit.
- JUST KEEP FLOWING:
- Rigorously tested to meet an IPX4 rating, these water-resistant headphones will let you enjoy great audio quality wherever you are. Hit the beach, or the gym. Don't let a little rain and sweat spoil your fun.
- TUNE IN OR OUT:
- Mono mode lets you take calls with a single earbud while the other charges. Awareness mode lets the world back in when you need to, and the music pauses automatically when you remove either earbuds.
- INSTANT PAIRING:
- Touch controls on the earbuds make it easy for you to pause music, take calls, and wake your phone assistant. Google Fast Pair lets you pair to a compatible Android device with a single tap.
- SET YOUR OWN TEMPO:
- The Philips Headphones app lets you adjust the level of noise cancellation. You can also switch between preset modes and activate wind-noise cancellation.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 13 November 2022, 07:55 AM