offers Coombs Family Farms 16-oz. Organic Maple Syrup
. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Checkout with Subscribe & Save Product Features:
- 100% ORGANIC MAPLE SYRUP: Coomb’s Family Farms makes high quality 100% organic Vermont maple syrup perfect for pancakes, waffles, French toast, and any other recipe. Harvested from ancient sugar maple trees and hand crafted using traditional, artisanal health spout taps, our syrup is a pantry staple.
- GRADE A AMBER AND RICH FLAVOR: Known for its smooth, full-bodied flavor and warm amber hues, this distinctive grade A syrup is produced mid-season when the temperatures start to warm. Its unique and subtle flavor is most often used for table syrup and in coffee and tea.
- RESPONSIBLY SOURCED: Coombs Family Farms has produced organic, great tasting maple syrup for seven generations. We farm our own land, produce 100% organic maple syrup and package our own pure maple products. Coombs also sources maple syrup from over 3,000 small independent family farms that share our commitment to quality, environmental stewardship, and sustainable forest management.
- “A NATURAL FOOD”: This 100% organic Vermont maple syrup is harvested from pesticide free farms. Containing no artificial flavors, preservatives, or dyes, this Grade A syrup is non-GMO, gluten-free, nut-free, and Kosher Certified.
- PROTECT A WAY OF LIFE: At Coombs Family Farms, we support small family farms because we believe they provide more than high quality food. They help restore those lost feelings of connection and meaning by providing opportunities for us to play a better role in determining where the foods we eat come from, how our food is produced, and how it gets to our table. Small farms also strengthen rural economies, preserve important ecosystems, and help to protect a way of life that is increasingly under threat.
Category: Food & Restaurants
Posted on 25 November 2022, 04:04 AM