offers Extremus Men's Outlook Peak Ski Jacket
after code with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product page
Apply Code: SHJHVUBJProduct Features:
- Machine Wash
- Stay Warm, Dry, and Comfortable: The Extremus Ski Jacket provides warmth and comfort with a breathable and waterproof design. The front zipper, stand-up fleece collar, and helmet-compatible hood insulate your neck, cover your nose, and protect your face from harsh winds. Scratch-resistant Oxford fabric is specially designed for outdoor activities with extreme flexibility and comfort.
- Waterproof and Breathable: The winter coat for men has a durable water-repellent finish and taped seams for watertight protection. Axillary pit zips improve air circulation and ventilation to cool you off during strenuous activity. Its 8,000mmH2O waterproofness and 8000G/M² breathability construction, 8 water-resistant zippers and an adjustable snow skirt prevent snow from getting inside.
- Functional Pockets for Easy Access: Stay organized with 6 strategic pockets and a chest loop. 2 chest pockets provide secure storage for phone, wallets, and valuables. The Interior goggles pocket holds ski goggles. 2 side hand pockets will make it easy to take out things. The chest loop holds gloves for quick access. This snowsuit has a ski pass pocket on the left sleeve to store lift tickets.
- Find Comfort in Extreme Conditions: Stretchy inner cuffs with Velcro hook over your thumb to insulate your arms, preventing snow from getting in and your sleeves from riding up. The detachable, water-repellent snow skirt fastens over your hips to keep snow out and your base layer dry.
- High Quality and Durable: The Extremus Outlook Winter coat has a scratch-resistant 100% polyester Oxford shell designed for outdoor activities. The waterproof yet breathable film keeps the elements out while allowing perspiration to evaporate. This ski jacket is built to last with reinforced seams and durable, machine-washable materials.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 18 December 2022, 09:24 AM