offers Singer Sewing Machine
with free shipping.Product Features:
- 57 STITCH APPLICATIONS: Sew fashions, piece quilts, create crafts or do simple mending with the reliable SINGER M1500 sewing machine. Includes stitches for key sewing techniques: straight stitch, zigzag, blind hem stitch, multi-step zigzag, decorative scallop and a four-step buttonhole.
- EASY STITCH SELECTION: Stitches are clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Just turn the dial to select your stitch.
- PRESET STITCH LENGTH AND WIDTH: Choose the stitch you want to sew, and you’re ready to go. Stitch length and stitch width are preset for you, eliminating guesswork - perfect for the beginner!
- FOUR-STEP BUTTONHOLE: Buttonhole sewing is a simple four-step process, clearly marked on the Stitch Selector Dial to help you make the buttonhole the size you need for your project.
- QUICK AND EASY THREADING: Simple-to-follow threading guides for winding the bobbin and threading the upper thread are conveniently marked directly on the machine.
- FULL METAL FRAME: This internal rigid metal support keeps your machine stable and helps ensure long lasting durability.
- FRONT-LOADING BOBBIN: The machine uses a SINGER Class 15 (transparent style) bobbin. Just place the bobbin into the bobbin holder, draw up the bobbin thread and you’re ready to sew.
- STAYBRIGHT LED LIGHTING: Long lasting LED lighting provides bright illumination of the sewing area to help eliminate shadows
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED TO START PROJECTS OFF ON THE RIGHT FOOT: Presser feet included are the All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, and Four-Step Buttonhole Foot. Other included accessories are: Pack of Needles, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Screwdriver, Extra SINGER Class 15 Bobbins (transparent style), Spool Pin Felt and Darning Plate. Accessories can be stored inside the Removable Storage Compartment
- FREE ARM Slide the Removable Storage Compartment off the machine to access the free arm for sewing cuffs, collars, trouser hems and more.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 27 December 2022, 05:03 AM