offers Refurbished FeiyuTech G6 3-Axis Handheld Action Camera Gimbal
(reg $139) with free shipping.Product Features:
- 【WIFI & BLUETOOTH DUAL WORKING MODE】: With Connecting GoPro HERO 8/7/6/5/ RX0's WIFI, G6 Can Control the Camera to Take Video / Photo and Set the Working Modes. Meanwhile, All the Specifications Can Be Set in New Feiyu On App Once it Connects via Bluetooth.
- 【NEW Feiyu On APP】: More Smoothly, Low Power Consumption, Bigger Motor Torque, Higher Anti-Shake Performance. Remote Control, Automatic Calibration, Firmware Upgrade, and the Setting of Multi-Motion Parameter Can Be Done On APP.
- 【BUILD-IN OLED SCREEN】: Feiyu G6 Supports to Charge the Camera. The Screen Shows Specifications of Gimbal and Camera, Working modes, Battery Life, Bluetooth Connection etc.
- 【12 HOURS RUNTIME】: Enable to Shoot From Sunrise Till Sunset with 12 Hours Runtime Large Capacity Battery.
- 【TRAIL TIME-LAPSE PHOTOGRAPHY】: Feiyu G6 Shooting Modes Can Be Set at Random, Creating A Special Trail Time-Lapse Photography.
- SPLASH-PROOF: G6 is made with Aluminum alloy for solid handle and splash-proof level. Great Quality.
- Compatibility: G6 gimbal works with GoPro Hero 8/Hero 7/ Hero 6/Hero 5 / HERO4 / HERO3+ / HERO3 / Yi 4K / AEE and other action cameras that have similar dimensions. It also could be compatible with Sony RX0 with the customized adapter.
- Max Payload: 130g.
- Rechargeable Battery: 26650 battery, 3.6V, 5000mAh.
- Working Time: Without charging the cameras,the working time is 12 hours;charging the cameras when using,the working time is 5 hours.
- Charging Time: 12 hours to fully charge G6 with 5V/1A power adapter, 7 hours to fully charge G6 with 5V/2A power adapter.Charging via USB port is supported.
- Splash-proof Grade: Only splash-proof, it is banned from using under water, and being exposed to salt water.The performance of splash-proof will be affected while charging.
- Installation: For GoPro cameras, it is fine to place tilt motor on either left or right side,the suggestion is to have the heavier side of camera next to tilt motor for better stability.For Sony RX0, tilt motor should be placed on the right side( from the perspective of photographer ).
- How to Balance: With the movement of cross arm to make gimbal balanced.
- Power ON/OFF: Long press the function button,the OLED screen will show "FY" and release it when you hear the beep tone.
- Working Mode: Panning mode--HF; Follow mode: AF; Lock mode--LK.
- WIFI Working Mode: Support Gopro Hero 5/Gopro Hero 6/ Gopro Hero 7/Gopro Hero 8/SONY RX0.
- Net Weight: 336g(Not included the battery).
- Size: 271mm*119mm*38mm.
Posted on 01 January 2023, 10:52 AM