offers Wahoo Fitness TICKR Heart Rate Monitor
with free shipping.Product Features:
- CONNECT HEART RATE TO YOUR FAVORITE TRAINING APPS AND DEVICES - Proven technology delivers accurate heart rate and calories to the Wahoo Fitness and other popular training apps.
- DUAL-BAND ANT+ & BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY - Both ANT+ and Bluetooth capabilities allow for a wireless connection to both smartphones and GPS devices at the same time or separately.
- REAL-TIME HEART RATE, CALORIE, & WORKOUT DURATION TRACKING - TICKR measures vital workout metrics, including heart rate, calorie burn, and workout duration in real-time with the Wahoo Fitness app. These metrics can also be sent to compatible third-party apps that track these metrics.
- INTEGRATED CHEST STRAP DESIGN - The integrated sensor and strap design of the TICKR provides a more secure connection and a more secure fit to prevent sliding and shifting while working out.
- SLIM, LIGHTWEIGHT HEART RATE SENSOR POD - At 1.7oz (48g) and 12.01mm thick, the TICKR is one of the lightest and slimmest heart rate monitor and strap combinations.
- MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS - TICKR supports up to three simultaneous Bluetooth connections for a trouble-free start to your workout.
- FRONT SENSOR & STRAP CONNECTION – The front connection on the TICKR and strap allows you to gear up quickly. Don’t fumble through side placements of snaps and hooks.
- APPLE WATCH AND APPLE TV INTEGRATION - Connect directly via Bluetooth to your Apple Watch or Apple TV as another option for gathering heart rate data while you workout.
- CHOICE OF CHAMPIONS - Official Heart Rate monitor of Team INEOS, Bora-Hansgrohe, Katusha Alpecin, Ironman World Champion Jan Frodeno, Heather Jackson and Pro Mountain Biker Sonya Looney
- APPS - Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Works with 50+ apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Runtastic, Runkeeper, UA Record, Endomondo, Peloton, Map My Run
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 02 January 2023, 06:38 AM