offers Waterdrop G3 400-GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System
with free shipping.Product Features:
- [Trusted Certification] The Waterdrop reverse osmosis system is certified against NSF 58 for TDS reduction and NSF 372 certified for lead-free material. The TDS removal rate of the RO system is certified to be up to 91.9%, and the hexavalent chromium reduction rate is certified to be up to 96.9%. The tankless reverse osmosis system is also certified by the Federal Communications Commission. Besides, it won German Red Dot Design Award 2019 and meets the EU Standards and UKCA Standards for safety.
- [Outstanding filtration performance] Tested by a third-party laboratory, through 8-stage filtration, the tankless reverse osmosis system can effectively reduce TDS, chromium, pfas, fluoride, arsenic salt, iron, radium nitrate, calcium, particles, chloride, chlorine and heavy metals like hexavalent chromium in your tap water to improve your water taste. The activated carbon block is made from natural coconut shells. Please confirm whether you are allergic to it.
- [Smart display faucet] The reverse osmosis water filtration system is built with a smart display faucet. For instance, the TDS monitor tells you the quality of your filtered water, while the filter life tracker shows how soon you need to replace your filter. So now you can enjoy an improved water-using experience and a convenient lifestyle.
- [400 GPD＆1:1 pure to drain ratio] The RO system offers faster water flow (400 gallons per day) and can filter a cup of water in about 12 seconds. Compared to traditional RO systems, the Waterdrop RO System has a low drain ratio of 1:1 and saves water waste by 300%. Save more money on your water bills!
- [Special Notice]: You must fully turn on the faucet and flush the RO system for 30 minutes after installation. The light on the faucet will flash blue during flushing, but once completed, the blue light will stop flashing. The total water capacity will be about 8. 5 gallons and the water will be undrinkable during flushing. To save water, be creative and collect the water for other purposes, such as watering plants.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 20 January 2023, 08:17 AM