offers Synergee T-Bar Row Landmine Attachment
. Eligible for free super saver shipping. Product Features:
- MULTIDIRECTIONAL WORKOUTS – Use the Synergee T Bars with a landmine platform and your barbell to introduce new modalities for lifting, squats, rows, and deadlifts! Adding a T Bar to your landmine set-up changes the center of gravity on your equipment, compared to a regular barbell workout. These changes in weight distribution mimic movement patterns we execute in our everyday lives that require strength, power, and coordination.
- 1” & 2” ATTACHMENT COLLARS – Our T Bar Handles are versatile to suit the equipment you’ve already got! Each handle has a collar that slides seamlessly onto a 1” or 2” barbell sleeve. Keep it in place by placing the weights on the barbell on after the T-Bar, sandwiching the handle between the weights and the barbell shaft. For extra stability, add a barbell collar onto the end, too!
- BLACK FINISH – Each handle is constructed from strong steel and finished with a black powder coat. Top ‘em with some rubber handles and you are ready LIFT! So – not only do these handles add a range of functionality to your gym – they also look AWESOME! The steel composition and black finish comes together to form a sturdy, durable piece of equipment that will withstand your toughest workouts.
- WHAT’S IN THE PACKAGE – The Short Grip T Bar provides grips for narrow, hammer-style pulling exercises. Each style of handle has collars for 1” and 2” barbells, rubber handles for better grip; and this particular handle is 12.2” wide, 10.2” deep, and with 4.5”-long and 1.5”-diameter handles on each side.
- NO SWEAT GUARANTEE – Leave the sweating and swearing for your training! Buying from Synergee means quick, hassle-free, and caring customer service! Plus, we offer a better-than-money-back guarantee: if there is an issue with your product for any reason, we will send you a new one quickly and absolutely FREE! 100% Customer Satisfaction is our Number 1 Goal!
Category: Sports & Outdoors
Posted on 06 February 2023, 07:30 AM