offers Fabeto 2-in-1 Writing Board
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 50WVOAM7Product Features:
- 2-IN-1 READ & WRITE LEARNING TOYS: Talking flash cards reader + writing board in a center. A fun preschool learning activities game toy to teach your kids how to read, pronounce, spell, write, draw, count. Wonderful for homeschooling use, teacher supplies for classroom, sensory autism toys for Kindergarten girls and boys.
- FUN TO LEARN WORDS: Included 224 sight words with standard Amercian pronunciation,16 themes (Number×10, Color×10, Shapes×8, Foods×16, Jobs×22, Family member×14, Body×14, Country×16, Sport×16, Vegetables fruits×16, Ocean/Land Air animals×36, Dinosaurs×8, Musical instrument×14, Transportation×14, Daily necessities×12). Animals, transplantation and musical instruments words card with vivid lifelike sounds. Great speech therapy toys to encourage kids autism to read and enhance memory recognition.
- DEVELOP WRITING & DRAWING SKILLS: 8” LCD Eye Protection large colorful screen is perfect for your child to draw, write, spell words, count, family notes and play games on the erasable drawing tablet again and again with free, no radiation, no glare. It provides much space for toddlers to inspire their creativity and imagination with smooth bright rainbow-colored lines.
- EASY & SAFETY: Constructed of Non-BPA, high-quality ABS plastics to uphold the highest standard of health safety. Rounded edges and soft design curves to eliminate potential injuries. Simple function keys are more easy for kids to operate. USB charger will be more convenience and safer for kids instead of batterers. Light weight portable size with a storage bag, your child can play it anywhere anytime as on the go long car rides travel toy.
- GIFTS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS: A perfect parent-child and teacher classroom learning game toys gifts for 3-6 year old preschoolers kids for Birthday, Back to school, Christmas, Easter. An excellent sensory relax toy for autistic children and keep your little kids busy, quiet, no noisy.
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 10 February 2023, 11:58 AM