offers Adam's Polishes 128-oz. Wheel & Tire Professional Cleaner
with free shipping.Product Features:
- ELIMINATES DIRT, BROWNING, AND BRAKE DUST - Which part of your car takes the biggest beating? Your wheels & Tires! Between the heat, elements, and constant brake contaminants your wheels are almost immediately dirty. Adam’s Wheel & Tire Cleaner is a specifically formulated chemical designed to target heavy brake dust and restore your tires back to factory color.
- SAFE ON MANY FINISHES - Safe on clear-coated, powder-coated, chrome, alloy, and painted wheels. Most wheel cleaners can be harmful to your wheel finish and dissolve more than what you wanted to clean off! Adam’s Polishes Wheel & Tire Cleaner gets to work fast and dissolves stubborn metallic contamination.
- GET RID OF BROWN TIRES - If you’re happy with brown, old and decrepit tires, look away! If you’re wanting to thoroughly clean your vehicle’s shoes and make them look like new again, then look no further! Adam's Wheel & Tire Cleaner contains a blend of alkaline-concentrated solvents and surfactants to create a high sudsing formula and removes silicones, greases, wax build-up, polymers, and any previously applied dressings to leave your tires and wheels looking new.
- EXTEND YOUR TIRE DRESSINGS LIFE - Adam’s Wheel & Tire Cleaner is a detailing essential for any user, from rookie to professional. When investing in premium protective options, high foaming soaps, and ultra-premium microfiber towels, your vehicle's shoes need to be kept clean to not take away from the rest of the vehicle. If you choose not to clean your tires, your tire dressings have no chance of sticking around. Clean your tires before with Wheel & Tire Cleaner to maximize your tire shine.
- 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - At Adam’s, we strive to bring the BEST waxes, sealants, ceramic coatings, microfiber towels, wash mitts, garage tools, accessories, detailing kits, sponges, applicators and other high-quality car cleaning products to our customers. If you don’t agree & are not satisfied, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to make it right!
Posted on 21 February 2023, 06:53 AM