offers Kensington VeriMark USB Fingerprint Key Reader
. Eligible for free super saver shipping. Product Features:
- Advanced Fingerprint Technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability with anti-spoofing protection, while exceeding industry standards for False Rejection Rate (3%) and False Acceptance Rate (0.002%).
- Login on your Windows computer (for Windows 10 please download the latest driver from the Kensington website) using Microsoft's built-in Windows Hello login feature with just your fingerprint, no need to remember usernames and passwords; can be used with up to 10 different fingerprints so multiple users can login to the same computer
- One-way conversion of biometric data into a proprietary template format prevents re-creation, reverse-engineering or use for unintended purposes, thereby protecting the user from identity theft; All biometric data is encrypted and digitally signed using strong 256-bit advanced encryption standard and transport layer security technologies to prevent eavesdropping, tampering or fraud
- Works in any PC (including Surface Pro 7/7+/6/5/4) or docking station USB A port (USB 2. 0, 3. 0, 3. 1); also works in a USB-C port with a USB-C male to USB-A female adapter (not included)
- FIDO U2F Certified - your fingerprint can protect your cloud based accounts such as Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook with FIDO second-factor authentication (requires Chrome browser)
- Compatible with Windows Hello, Windows 10 or later (download latest driver from the Kensington website), 8 and 7; NOT compatible with Mac OS or Chrome OS; Compact design easily attaches to a standard key ring for convenient portability
- Password Manager Compatibility supports popular tools, like Dashlane, LastPass (Premium), Keeper (Premium) and Roboform, to allow the fingerprint to authenticate and automatically fill in usernames and passwords for websites.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 05 April 2023, 05:14 AM